1. Avoid the Ostrich Maneuver!
2. Find out how other people succeeded during the former crisis
3. Choose 2 or 3 fields to develop in your business, in order to thrive during the next crisis
4. Learn helpful teachings from the history of crises
5. Quickly measure and improve your performance
6. Rank yourself by comparing your business to your competition
7. Do NOT confuse the key points with the strategy!
8. Restructure your company before the next crisis begins
9. Don’t diversify your activities before a crisis. Reduce them!
10. Expand geographically (if possible)
11. Do anything to conserve your business core
12. Always keep in mind the Profit Equation, not the Revenue Equation!
13. Pay GREAT attention to discounts you offer!
14. Attract Customers NowWho Will Remain Loyal during a Crisis
15. Bring customers exactly what they want
16. Only retain people who are willing to be flexible, adaptable, and make customers happy!
17 Put your team on autopilot now, before the next crisis strikes
18. Reduce your spending and losses
19. Only develop partnerships that will utilize economic recessions as opportunities
20. Prepare contracts that will protect you during hard times
21. Turn to New Leadership before the crisis (which is different from Leadership during normal times)